Annotated Ontology Resources: Top Level
Welcome to the Upper Cyc® Ontology
- Cycorp's public domain CYC upper layer ontology. Contains over 3000 general concepts.
- John F. Sowa's top level categories. Just categories (no relations) but still representative of what a top level ontology resembles to.
The Generalized Upper Model 2.0
- A general linguistically motivated ontology. It has been conceived as a standardized top level ontology for NLP applications.
The Generalized Upper Model 2.0 - Concept Hierarchy
- The graph of concept hierarchy of Generalized Upper Model
A Top-Level Ontology
- A top level ontology which combines the Frame-Ontology from Ontolingua, some parts of CYC upper layer/Generalized Upper Layer Model and merges these with WordNet.